[hibernate-dev] jsr107

Alex Snaps alex.snaps at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:28:02 EDT 2014

Started yesterday night actually...
I'm going to move forward as straightforward as possible and then probably
get together with Infinispan guys while myself looking at it from Ehcache's
perspective.
Basically, I _hope_ we can have the hibernate-jcache module be "open"
enough to provide "extension points" for specific implementation to "tune"
better.
I guess it will also depend how cache vendors will go about 107. For
implementation that "merely" wrap their own API with 107's the added layer
would just be overhead probably.
Anyways, I'll move forward and share the new module when completed.