[hibernate-dev] Build failure executing :hibernate-core:runAnnotationProcessors

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 01:52:40 EDT 2014

After pulling, I am getting a failure executing :hibernate-core:runAnnotationProcessors.

I tried building with --debug and it looks like the hibernate-core/target/generated-src/apt/main is deleted without being re-generated. When hibernate-core is compiled, there are failures because package org.hibernate.hql.internal.antlr does not exist.

Anyone have ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,
Gail