[hibernate-dev] Session and carrying 3rd party state

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 31 08:35:32 EDT 2014

Btw to answer your concern about the event listeners and the use of instance of, we could imagine an API like getListenerOfType(Class) on the SessionEventListenerManager. Because one key thing that this approach solves and that the map approach does not is the actual event listener callback capability on close, flush, etc