[hibernate-dev] [OGM] types and sequence generator in dialect package

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed May 14 02:08:54 EDT 2014

It does not make a huge difference as these are in impl packages but I
wonder if somebody has a specific reasoning for putting types
(converters) and sequence generators inside the dialect package?

Granted they are wired in the dialect but in practice they are used by
the code base at large. I think naturally I would ahve put them under

    o.h.o.datastore.somenosql.type / generator or idgenerator