[hibernate-dev] did hibernate.org crash?

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 10:48:06 EST 2014

On 11/19/2014 08:53 AM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:
> On 19 November 2014 01:13, Scott Marlow <smarlow at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Related question, should we instead be using the
>> org/hibernate/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd in
>> hibernate-core-4.3.7.Final.jar (instead of accessing the hibernate.org
>> website)?
>
> I'd agree that it's generally not a good idea to rely on external web
> services in your tests. Although in this case it's turned out useful
> as we got your notification about the problem :)

I'm not exactly sure what I need to change in the tests to use the local
org/hibernate/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd (ORM jar) copy of the DTD.
  I tried a few different options but the only thing that helped was
removing the DTD reference.

For example, what should
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/testsuite/integration/basic/src/test/java/org/jboss/as/test/integration/jpa/cfgfile/CfgFileTestCase.java#L54
be changed to?

I tried changing the "PUBLIC" to "SYSTEM" but that didn't seem to make a
difference (also tried adding a classpath reference which some forum
posts talked about doing).