[hibernate-dev] Maintenance on ci.hibernate.org

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sun Nov 30 17:22:35 EST 2014

All,
we needed to do some unplanned maintenance on ci.hibernate.org.

At some point it was clear that we needed do deploy some significant
upgrades so while Davide fixed Apache HTTPD, I went ahead and updated
all of Jenkins plugins as well.. which I usually avoid to not need
checking all builds and integrations with external services, but this
time all validations would be needed anyway.

So:
 - I'm sorry if you received some false notifications from it.
 - If some builds are now broken, it might need some reconfiguration.
 - same for plugins configurations: I'm unable to double-check all
things you've all setup.

Please let me know what isn't working anymore, or if you have a moment
to volunteer looking yourself that would be great.

# Reminder
Anyone in the Hibernate organization on GitHub has configuration and
write permissions on this server; if you know what you're doing feel
free to take advantage of that but please always share a summary of
what you did / plan to do.