[hibernate-dev] Signing up for JIRA

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 7 07:23:14 EDT 2014

It's a known issue, it may take several minutes after account creation
before the rights required for opening issues etc. have been properly
propagated.

There is a related note on the home page on hibernate.atlassian.net, though
it may be worded a bit more explicitly, specifically mentioning the issue
of right propagation (/CC Emmanuel).

--Gunnar