[hibernate-dev] IRC

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 13 16:31:33 EDT 2014

I had trouble too after I changed passwords as recommended; I decided
to give client side certificates a go:
 https://freenode.net/certfp/

Works far better now and I have no longer clear text passwords; Also I
can finally have it connect to #hibernate-dev automatically as it
properly authenticates before trying to join.
Using Konversation.

Sanne