[hibernate-dev] Get JSON value from Postgres

Adriano Santos adriano.nego at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:53:30 EDT 2014

Hi, Gunnar.

 I updated my POM.XML with:

<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>log4j</groupId>
<artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
<version>1.2.16</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
        <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
        <artifactId>hibernate-annotations</artifactId>
        <version>3.5.6-Final</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
  <artifactId>jackson-mapper-asl</artifactId>
  <version>1.9.13</version>
</dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
        <artifactId>hibernate-core</artifactId>
        <version>4.3.6.Final</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>javassist</groupId>
        <artifactId>javassist</artifactId>
        <version>3.12.1.GA</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
        <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
        <version>1.5.8</version>
    </dependency>

  <dependency>
<groupId>org.postgresql</groupId>
<artifactId>postgresql</artifactId>
<version>9.3-1102-jdbc41</version>
</dependency>

And I try to run my sample and I received this message error:
 Initial SessionFactory creation failed.java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/hibernate/util/DTDEntityResolver