[hibernate-dev] Tests on JDK 9, and other updates on ci.hibernate.org

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 8 08:06:16 EDT 2014

Thanks!
I have no strong preference, just preferring to keep it on by default
as it generally runs quickly enough; but YMMV if it's slow for someone
and impairs quick experimentation I'd be fine to disable it.
But obviously we need a switch to turn it off for such cases as the
JDK not being compatible.

Sanne