[hibernate-dev] Performance issue blocking upgrade to hibernate 4.3.5

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 22 05:15:38 EDT 2014

Hi Amit,
I don't have an Oracle database ready to run a performance test,
others on this list might have one but it seems you have one ready for
sure ;-)
Could you try identify what is causing this regression? That would be
very helpful, especially as this *might* be strictly related to your
environment:
please consider that these latest versions include significant
performance improvement patches (and are significantly more efficient
in *our* tests), and this might be stressing your database /
connection pool / network to the point you need to renew your tuning
of external parameters (for example setting a larger connection pool).

If you find the reason, I'll be very happy to look into it and get it fixed.

-- Sanne