[hibernate-dev] Trying Hibernate 5.0.0.Beta1

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 6 16:39:32 EDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Petar Tahchiev <paranoiabla at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> just tested - works like a charm. Thanks a ton :) The only 2 things left
> for me are
> 1) "[main] WARN : HHH000072: Duplicate joins for class" - I'm not really
> bothered with this one as it is a warning.

Like I mentioned earlier, I will look into the HHH000072 logging.  I had
seen that as I was getting ready for 5.0.0.Beta1 and planned to come back
and look into it.  Just have not had time yet.  A (simple!!) test case that
consistently reproduces it would help.

> 2) "TRACE: Ignoring persistent instance" - as I already mentioned there's
> a massive TRACE log (millions of lines) which started appearing once I
> excluded the logging
> Again, this is a minor issue, as I'm hoping the hibernate validator
> project will update the commons logging and this issue will be resolved.

That is the plan.

> Thanks again for your support :)

And to you.  Thanks for running it through its paces :)