[hibernate-dev] ORM 5.0 and IntelliJ

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 7 15:02:05 EDT 2015

Another change with master is that IntelliJ import finally works as far as
properly setting up excludes in IntelliJ to not "hide" generated-src.  The
fact that generated-src is under the $buildDir makes this more complicated
than it need to be, but it works.

There is currently a minor issue with IntelliJ import in ORM master that I
have not yet investigated.  It has to do with attempting to set different
"jdkName" for the hibernate-java8 module.  I reported an issue with
IntelliJ, but then it seems to work from my standalone gradle-mixed-jdk
project[1]

Anyway, just a heads up..

[1] - https://github.com/sebersole/gradle-mixed-jdk