[hibernate-dev] Datomic OGM implementation

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 27 06:07:10 EDT 2015

Hi Josiah,
thank you very much, that looks like great news.

Usually before changing the existing  modules we discuss the requirements
on this mailing list, on the JIRA or on the forum.

Sending a pull request with the description of the problem is probably the
fastest way to have feedback, just keep the amount of changes to a minimum
so that it's easier for the reviewer to understand what's going on.

Cheers,
Davide