[hibernate-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Martin Braun martinbraun123 at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 09:06:35 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I am happy to announce that I will be participating in this years Google Summer of Code working on Hibernate Search.

My project's goal is to make Hibernate Search able to work with other JPA implementors than Hibernate ORM. I have written
a short introduction about me and the project on my blog:

http://hibernatesearchandjpa.blogspot.de/

I am really looking forward to working with you all and please let me know about your thoughts on this project! :)

mfg

Martin Braun
martinbraun123 at aol.com
www.github.com/s4ke