[hibernate-dev] InfinispanTestingSetup

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 03:26:47 EDT 2015

OK, thanks for the info. I am truly trying to rewrite the refactor the
testsuite as part of [1] so that we can run the tests against all
concurrency strategy modes and cache configurations (I am working on
tombstone-based 2LC implementation). Also, I hope I can speed up the
testsuite (I see that some tests hang for 15 seconds due to some problem
in JGroups).

Radim

[1] https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-10030

--