[hibernate-dev] Compile error in hibernate-infinispan

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 19 08:27:59 EDT 2015

Hi Gail,
I tried to build it as well but I couldn't reproduce the problem; how
are you building it to trigger the error? Could you confirm which
commit id you were building?

While I don't have compile issues, I do however see some test failures
after your last commit, and CI seems to agree:
 - http://ci.hibernate.org/view/ORM/job/hibernate-orm-master-h2/1069/

Thanks,
Sanne