[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.org layouts

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 19 18:52:32 EDT 2015

In regards to WEBSITE-382
<https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/WEBSITE-382>[1], I would love to
get the "list" of version family specific doc page links into the left nav
ideally as another section there.  Anyone able to give me some pointers how
to hook into the left-hand nav links are managed?

I see 'bothcol.html.haml' defines 'leftcol.html.haml' and
'rightcol.html.haml' are defined.  But I have no idea if that is the right
place.  I have never even seen a right-hand column in use in the website.
And I have not found any specific 'leftcol.html.haml' or
'rightcol.html.haml' files.

[1] https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/WEBSITE-382