[hibernate-dev] ORM 5.0 Final - delayed

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 21 00:00:33 EDT 2015

Let's call master "5.1" for now.  Alot of that depends on the Antlr /
sql-gen question and time frames which I plan to start looking at again
next week or the following.  Depending on that, master might become 6.0.

The 5.0 branch definitely is meant to represent stable 5.0 dev.

I'd prefer to drop porting to any 4.x branch, but Gail should definitely
have a say in that.