[hibernate-dev] Search/Validator: Deleting old release files on hibernate.org

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 25 08:33:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

actually I was wrong, the fix is trivial. We have all the information to
check whether the release is "displayed".

I created a pull request - https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate.org/pull/97

I would have pushed it already, but it seems there is a problem with the
CI environment. I pushed to staging and the build failed due to a missing
Ruby/Rake setup. Not sure whether this is related to the recent changes/
work on the CI servers. If someone who knows this stuff could have a look,
it would be great.

--Hardy