[hibernate-dev] Hibernate site SEO optimization

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:24:08 EST 2015

We could list the stable doc only in the sitemaps and exclude all the
others from the robots.txt.
This way Google will only index the stable docs.

To navigate between versions we need to add a selector somewhere on the
page to load a specific version of the docs, but that doesn't have to be
indexed by Google.

Vlad