[hibernate-dev] Support for org.hibernate.flushMode setting

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:10:57 EST 2015

Since AUTO requires manual synchronization for native queries, maybe it's
worth adding such a configuration.

http://vladmihalcea.com/2014/08/13/the-dark-side-of-hibernate-auto-flush/

There might be users who choose ALWAYS, especially if they mix Hibernate
with native queries.

What do you think? Should we add a Jira issue for this issue or we should
leave this responsibility to the application layer?

Vlad