[hibernate-dev] Forum changes proposal

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 10 10:24:14 EST 2015

BTW, there is already a hibernate-users mailing list hosted on the JBoss
Mailman instance.  Back when we moved to JBoss Mailman they used to set up
a number of lists by default.  We just chose to not really use this one in
particular.  We could use this one for purpose discussed here.

BTW, I looked into creating a Hibernate SO Team.  Are we thinking one
team?  Or one per project (ORM, OGM, etc)?