[hibernate-dev] Hibernate biweekly newsletter

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 24 05:49:49 EST 2015

That’s a good idea.
We actually also discussed something a bit different. Every month or so, send a summary of the blog entries (including release announcements) to the hibernate-announce mailing list. That would be a way for people to be aware of what is going on content wise even if they don’t follow the blog.

We did not do it because the blog content was not frequent enough and by lack of time.

I am not sure how to mix both ideas but it’s worth thinking about it.

Emmanuel