[hibernate-dev] Enum object bound to SQLQuery

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 16 14:55:54 EST 2015

Probably the difference is the idea of "auto determination" of a
parameter's "expected" Type.  In HQL/JPQL and Criteria queries I have a lot
of code in place to determine the expected type of a parameter based any
"corresponding property reference".  In native SQL queries there is no such
opportunity to perform this "auto determination".