[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Sprint organization

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:50:57 EST 2015

> Before that though, I need to finish the Validator blog? What is the
status on in.relation.to? Can one create blog entries again?

in.relation.to it stills not working and I'm not sure how to solve the
issue.

The content in the db seems correct and I think the problem is related to
some operations
it's trying to perform on the db. It seems it's trying to delete a comment
and it is failing.

I'm open to suggestion.