[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Sprint organization

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 25 11:13:03 EST 2015

Running a test for any of the datastore (except HashMap) is a pain.
Hardy's approach does not solve the one test problem as it runs all of the TCK,
which can be done with mvn install.

The workarounds are:

- copy the tests
- use your IDE to set the different module classpath but that also means
  that when you change the code of the test, you need to run mvn install
  for that to be taken into account (at least in IDEA and on my machine.

At least when you improve core, you can run the tests normally.
If you externalize the tests, even that situation will be a pain.

No way.