[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Releases

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 27 05:05:12 EST 2015

Hi,

As the first week of our OGM sprint ends, it's about time to do a release.

For 4.1.2 we definitely have enough to warrant a release. Sanne, Hardy, do
you guys have any nearly completed changes you'd like to see in? If so,
please let me know. If I don't hear back, I'll kick off the release early
in the afternoon.

With the number of issues remaining, I think a subsequent 4.1.3 release
would be a good move.

For 4.2 it makes sense to wait a bit IMO, so we can get in Davide's changes
around embeddables and a first cut of the error handling SPI.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

--Gunnar