[hibernate-dev] ORM Team "triage" meeting

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jul 13 20:22:26 EDT 2015

Now that 5.0 development is settling down, I think its time to go ahead and
start on this.  Should we start next week?  We never discussed a day.  I am
thinking Monday or Tuesday.  Does that work for everyone interested?

Ultimately the idea is for this meeting to address incoming HHH issues.
But I realize the first few meetings might very well focus on past issues.