[hibernate-dev] ORM Quicks Starts and Tutorials

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 15 09:58:07 EDT 2015

A quick heads up that I just completed migrating the ORM quick start guides
from DocBook to Asciidoctor (HHH-9916).  Part of this was to upgrade the
versions of asciidoctorj and the asciidoctor-gradle-plugin used in the
build.  Let me know if y'all see anything awry.

As far as styling, we currently just use the Asciidoctor default styling
without any branding etc.  When I find some time I would like to look at
styling and branding these a bit better.  For the most part I like the
style, I would just like to see our logos, header imsages, etc integrated.