[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search fails to generate anything

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 17 12:00:34 EDT 2015

Hi Koen,
is it possible that it's initializing with the wrong version of Hibernate ORM ?

Dimitry below mentioned versions hibernate-core 4.3.1 and
hibernate-search 5.0.1; these are getting a bit old now but they work
fine together. Is it possible the jboss-tools plugin could use a
different hibernate-core version at runtime? Not all combinations are
valid.

Thanks,
Sanne