[hibernate-dev] ORM - Download of DTD failed

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 21 15:47:13 EDT 2015

Hi,

just attempted a full built of ORM and got this as part of the documentation build:

Error at xsl:import on line 4 of jar:file:/Users/hardy/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/org.jboss.pressgang/pressgang-xslt-ns/3.0.0/d98c5f6ef7d69dd33a3ad45656f6640100e8fc82/pressgang-xslt-ns-3.0.0.jar!/xslt/org/jboss/pressgang/xhtml.xsl:
  Failure reading http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.76.1/xhtml/chunk.xsl: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.76.1/xhtml/chunk.xsl
Error at xsl:if on line 14 of file:/Users/hardy/work/hibernate/git/core/orm/documentation/target/docbook/stage/devguide/xslt/org/hibernate/jdocbook/xslt/common-base.xsl:
  Variable img.src.path has not been declared
Error at xsl:value-of on line 15 of file:/Users/hardy/work/hibernate/git/core/orm/documentation/target/docbook/stage/devguide/xslt/org/hibernate/jdocbook/xslt/common-base.xsl:
  Variable img.src.path has not been declared
:documentation:renderDocBook_devguide_en-US_html FAILED

Looks like another problem with external dtd/xsl verification. Probably nothing we have direct control over. Just wanted to give the heads up.
AFAIK Sourceforge is still having problems after their major meltdown. I am still not able to upload the Validator release.

--Hardy