[hibernate-dev] [OGM] IRC meeting

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 22 02:47:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,
thanks for the log, and sorry for the silence: it's very hard to find
a minute of the day in which the wi-fi actually works here.

I'd be happy to work on the ES backend, but it was my impression that
the Infinispan / hot rod one was an higher strategical priority?
Playing with ES would be a nice choice for me as I need to familiarize
with it for Hibernate Search too.

I'll send a separate email to start some brainstorming on the Hot Rod
dialect, I'm afraid it will need some exploring.

Thanks,
Sanne