[hibernate-dev] Envers ReflectionTools

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Jun 2 22:37:08 EDT 2015

I am needing to change how "property access" is handled (as in the
org.hibernate.property package).  I have no idea how to fit that into
Envers and specifically into its ReflectionTools class.  The problems boil
down to org.hibernate.envers.internal.tools.ReflectionTools#getAccessor and
all the uses of it.  Basically when resolving a "property access strategy"
I need a ServiceRegistry for class loading of custom strategies.  I am lost
in hooking that into Envers.

But then I also started thinking.. doesn't Envers always just use the Map
entity mnde and access strategy?  And if so, why is it trying to resolve a
named access strategy?