[hibernate-dev] PropertyAccessor -> PropertyAccessStrategy and PropertyAccess

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 3 10:00:38 EDT 2015

I hinted at this in the 'Envers ReflectionTools' email, but wanted to
follow up with some details.  Part of the work to move away from the last
bits of TCCL-based classloading was completely
redesigning PropertyAccessorFactory/PropertyAccessor (work which is long
overdue anyway).  Just a heads up that this is no longer a straight-forward
migration item.

I took advantage of the opportunity to apply the package split here.

I also took this as a chance to add another strategy allowing a mix of
Field and Method based access.  We talk about this strategy in
documentation and other places, so it always made sense to me to provide
it.  At the moment however I am looking for names for this in terms of
specifying it in mappings/annotations.  <property ... access="???"/>.
 "mixed"?