[hibernate-dev] WildFly 10 + Hibernate ORM 5 integration status update...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 11:13:22 EDT 2015

I'm not exactly sure how infinispan-commons finds the infinispan-core
classloader with ORM 4.3, but clearly that is not working now with ORM 5.0.

In WildFly, the infinispan-commons classloader doesn't have access to
the infinispan-core classloader.

This seems somewhat related to the CNFE on
org.infinispan.commons.util.CloseableIteratorSet in hibernate-infinispan
that we talked about on IRC a few weeks ago
(http://pastebin.com/atGrC124).  We worked around that by adding the
infinispan-commons classloader to the hibernate-infinispan classloader
(in WildFly 10).