[hibernate-dev] WildFly 10 + Hibernate ORM 5 integration status update...

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 29 10:06:48 EDT 2015

org.hibernate.property.access.spi.GetterFieldImpl

Its possible something is amiss
in org.hibernate.property.access.internal.PropertyAccessStrategyFieldImpl,
but considering GetterFieldImpl is chosen (properly) and that is where
things break down that is where I would look.

I find it strange though that this works in our test suite.  Maybe some
strange class loader issue?