[hibernate-dev] JTA synchronizations on WildFly

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 10 09:14:11 EDT 2015

Ah synchronization ordering, it never gets old :) Steve might remember better but I don’t think we ever managed to convice the tx team to offer guaranteed ordering.

Your workaround seems fine (if there is a JtaPlaform) but when we add more logic to your onRollback calls, we might want to offer access tot he Session to try compensating for example. In which case, we would be in trouble with the closed session. I don’t have a good idea.

I am a bit surprised WildFly closes the session but that might be per spec that the container manages these calls.