[hibernate-dev] An update on Jenkins slaves

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 17 21:03:25 EDT 2015

Our ci.hibernate.org now has 3 slaves connected; we can reconfigure
some jobs to use the new slaves already, and gradually move all of them so
that we can re-enable parallel builds, and then scale back on the
compute power of our master node.

The bad news is that I've been waiting 3 hours now for the first build
of Hibernate Search to get at least to run the tests, but it's still
downloading Maven dependencies at the staggering speed of 10Kb/sec.

 http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-search-master/387/console

I'll try to find out if there is something wrong with our
configuration, or maybe Nexus having maintenance, or some maintenance
of the OS1 cloud...
but if not, that's a deal breaker.