[hibernate-dev] Question about Jandex composite indexes passed into via "hibernate.jandex_index" and whether ORM keeps a strong reference to Jandex indexes after deployment...

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 18 13:53:55 EDT 2015

Out of curiosity though, since you want more and more and more things
pushed to "second phase bootstrapping", I am curious how this new
expectation plays in with that.  Specifically, us "using" Jandex will
certainly include us accessing classes, unless Jason has added the expanded
capabilities he and I have discussed to Jandex wrt accessing Class members
outside of the annotations they may or may not have.