[hibernate-dev] Trying Hibernate 5.0.0.Beta1

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 31 18:18:59 EDT 2015

So apparently the artifacts / repo issue is a Nexus bug that is effecting
the JBoss repo (and therefore us)...
http://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-7654

As I pointed out in the announcement, I am managing the "migration guide"
in source repo while I develop the Betas.  See
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/master/working-5.0-migration-guide.md
 As far are the new bootstrapping apis, see
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/orm/5.0/topical/html/bootstrap/NativeBootstrapping.html
and
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/orm/5.0/topical/html/bootstrap/LegacyBootstrapping.html