[hibernate-dev] Testing Hibernate 5: injecting a Spring managed interceptor

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:21:54 EDT 2015

Hi,

As I have cycles this week and next week, I thought I might as well do some
QA on Hibernate 5.

I'm still in the process of porting our code to 5 atm and I have a pattern
we used before I can't find an elegant way to port on Hibernate 5: this
pattern is used to inject a Spring managed interceptor.

We override the persistence provider to inject the interceptor in the
Hibernate configuration:
https://gist.github.com/gsmet/e8d3003344938b1d327b

I studied the new code for quite some time and I couldn't find a way to
inject my interceptor in 5.

Note that it's a pretty common usage in the Spring managed world.

Thanks for any guidance.

--
Guillaume