[hibernate-dev] JMS configuration for the Hibernate Search backend

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue May 12 05:43:08 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm having an interesting conversation on the forums:
 - https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1039407

Pawel is mentioning the need to configure a PROVIDER_URL property to
get his slaves to know were to connect to.
I'm pretty sure others have successfully configured this in the past,
so I guess there might be multiple ways to set such a thing up but my
hands on experience with JMS is very limited.

Would someone know how if we need to support configuring this
PROVIDER_URL, or explain what the alternatives are?

Thanks,