[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM - next steps

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri May 29 04:07:51 EDT 2015

Also (thinking outloud).

Maybe planning 5.1 5.2 5.x as a savant dosage of:

- a focused and useful new feature that users tend to like (discriminator-based multi-tenancy, fluent criteria API, …)
- a performance focused feature (position rather than alias usage in JDBC)
- a longer term work plan which might span several minors to be achieved (SQL generation & hQL parser, …)

One of each per 5.x might be interesting to explore.