[hibernate-dev] WildFly 10 + Hibernate ORM 5 integration status update...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri May 29 12:50:26 EDT 2015

I ran part of the WildFly basic integration tests against the
https://github.com/scottmarlow/wildfly/tree/jipijapa3_hibernate5 branch,
which includes the following Hibernate versions:

ORM 5.0.0.CR1
HCA 4.0.5.Final
HS 5.2.0.Final

I am seeing the below errors.

1. The Hibernate Search test
(org.jboss.as.test.integration.hibernate.search.HibernateSearchJPATestCase)
is failing with an AbstractServiceMethodError http://pastebin.com/CzEgVp0L

2. In the
org.jboss.as.test.integration.jpa.secondlevelcache.JPA2LCTestCase.testEvictEntityCache,
we are seeing a "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.infinispan.commons.util.CloseableIteratorSet from [Module
"org.hibernate.infinispan:main"http://pastie.org/10213943

Scott