[hibernate-dev] WildFly 10 + Hibernate ORM 5 integration status update...

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri May 29 14:03:27 EDT 2015

Scott, first please use a SNAPSHOT build as you'll need it for the HCANN
fix I did, or you could just pull in the newest HCANN (5.0.0.Final)

As for the ClassNotFoundException, I really do not get this one.  So,
essentially:

1) hibernate-infinispan is able to access infinispan-core classes
2) hibernate-infinispan makes use of
this org/infinispan/commons/util/CloseableIteratorSet class as returned
from classes contained in infinispan-core.  I am not sure which jar
holds org/infinispan/commons/util/CloseableIteratorSet.
Anyone?
3) hibernate-infinispan is not able to access