[hibernate-dev] hibernate-core and hibernate-infinspan failures

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 01:32:25 EST 2015

I noticed that there are 39 test failures for hibernate-core in 5.0 branch.
[1]

Also, I enabled hibernate-infinispan tests on 5.0 and there are 8 failures.
[2] Some of the failures are due to IllegalLifecycleStateException, which
doesn't look like the intermittent failures I've seen in the past.

I suppose the hibernate-infinispan tests could be failing for the same
reason the hibernate-core tests are failing. I figured I'm mention it in
case they are unrelated.

[1] http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-orm-5.0-h2/11/testReport/
[2] http://pastebin.com/LHppW5jm