[hibernate-dev] hibernate-core and hibernate-infinspan failures

John O'Hara johara at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 09:42:43 EST 2015

Yes, you can see the difference between the call to createEntityEntry
for the Mutable and Immutable case here:
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/7633d2fce540a979fc0eb5b229023c815b6c5528/hibernate-core/src/main/java/org/hibernate/engine/internal/StatefulPersistenceContext.java#L505

In the tests where lazyPropertiesAreUnfetched is set to true, the
disableVersionIncrement was inadvertently being set to true for
MutableEntitEntry's and therefore the version was not being incremented.
That was causing the tests to fail as the Entity version was not
incremented during the tests