[hibernate-dev] hibernate-infinispan tests - part... oh I've lost track

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 03:14:19 EDT 2015

Sorry Steve, as I am on a meeting this week, I did not have a chance of
looking into that this week, I'll make that my priority the next week.
Sanne has told me that I can run the tests in CI on custom branch
myself, so I hope I'll get some indication what's stalling the testsuite.

Radim

JBoss Performance Team