[hibernate-dev] hibernate-infinispan tests - part... oh I've lost track

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 04:52:15 EDT 2015

Responded on the GitHub issue. There were changes but these should not
have affected query cache afaik. When Scott sends me the trace logs,
I'll investigate what's wrong.

I am already running test for hibernate-infinispan with trace logs in
CI, though I'll be offline for the rest of the day.

Radim

JBoss Performance Team